Join other relaxed fun, friendly 25-40(ish) singles in a non-pressurised environment.
We have a reserved area exclusive for Flying Solo singles in the Downstairs Cocktail Bar. I have managed to great secure HAPPY HOURs 7-pm-9pm at this event with the Management, this offer is exclusive to Flying Solo Big Saturday Party Goers & not available in the main bar.
From 7-9 cocktails will be 2 for £9.50 (you will need to obtain a voucher from me to use at the bar for this offer)
So get yourself in early to take advantage of this fabulous offers!
Music: We have the fabulous Be@One staff who will be keeping the cocktail basement crew entertained with an eclectic mix of party tunes, up to date anthems and club classics, see me/staff for any requests.
We will meet from 6pm. We have exclusive use of the downstairs cocktail basement bar at Be@One. The event is fully hosted between 7pm & 10 pm which means you will be meeted & greeted by myself or another Flying Solo member, introduced to others and encouraged to Mingle.
We will not be holding any speed dating, lock & key or other types of games at this event. Members will be greeted & made to feel welcome, introduced and encouraged to mingle by myself and other Flying Solo Members. We appreciate that meeting new people can be very nerve-wracking so myself and our members do everything they can to make you feel welcome and relaxed. If anyone is really nervous about attending, please email me in advance of the party. The party will goes on until the early hours so bring your dancing shoes!
Be@One is lively, fun, upbeat, with great music, fun staff and an exciting cocktail menu. You can even calculate which cocktail you want based on the drinks you like/tastes you like, see the Be@One Cocktail Calculator. The music provided by the venue is an eclectic mix of new & old, and will be kept low during the beginning of the meet to allow members to have conversations. Later on in the eve we will pump up the volume for party time!
Be@One Monument is at a great location. The address is 28 King William Street, London, EC4R 9AT. Its very near to Monument Tube Station, take exit for King William Street. Come out of the station, cross the road at the crossing directly in front of you and its as you’re walking down towards the London Bridge. As you are facing the direction of the bridge Be@1 would be on the right hand side of the road. So its great for Northern Line & Central Line via Bank (a short walk from Monument station), Hammersmith & City & Circle Line. Also you could use London Bridge, youll need to walk across the London Bridge to get north of the Thames & its on the road leading down to the bridge. The postcode is EC4R 9AT & here is the Streetmap Link
How to Find Us:
Find the venue using the directions above. We will be in the downstairs cocktail bar. The door on King William street, should send you directly into the basement bar. If you do end up in the ground floor bar, please ask the bar staff/security staff there to direct you to the Flying Solo Party.
• Price £5.00 prepay, £8.00 on the door/night (door/night tickets are subject to availability.
• Please pay through the online facility when you click on your RSVP. 50p is added for payment processing charges.
• You do not have to have a physical 'ticket' for this event. If you have paid you are on the guest list.
• Any queries/problems paying please email me on [masked]
• You must pay through meetup to join this event. RSVPing on the Meetup Site does not give you entry to the event. If you turn up & have not paid, you will be charged £8 to join us.
• Price includes meetup site costs, admin costs, organisers fees, professional hosting and paypal processing fees. There is charge of 50p payable to book tickets through Meetup
• Tickets are non refundable
• Please note that there is no food at this venue and not many food places around this area that are open. So eat before you come or be prepared to venture out to get something during the night... or maybe bring a packed lunch!
• Guests are welcome, but if you're going to bring a guest, sounds obvious but please make sure they are single!
• We do not guarantee M to F ratio for this event. You can see who is attending from the RSVP list. We normally get 75-80% of people who RSVP attending and usually the ladies RSVP first and the gents much later on.
• Please note that this is a PARTY! This means LOUD MUSIC and noisy busy atmosphere. If you do not like events with a lot of noise or busy, please join us at one of our quieter events!
• Dress code is smart casual or dressy but not formal
• No need to print a paper ticket! I will have a list of names on the door that I will check off when you arrive.
Any comments/queries/suggestions/constructive feedback, as always please email me or see me at events so we can discuss in full. My email address: firstname.lastname@example.org