Join with other fun, friendly relaxed singles in a non pressured environment.
EVENT INFO: I'm pleased to announce our first FS45+ Over45(ish)'s Mingle/Party of 2014!! This is an exclusive event for over 45 ish members.
We have our own exclusive private room, and the fabulous DJ Baz rocking the wheels of steel at a good value for money, well located venue, the Railway Tavern Liverpool Street. We have real ale & some cracking drinks deals & food is served until 10pm!
FORMAT OF EVENING (Please read!):
[masked]pm We will be doing earlier arrivals for LADIES ONLY for ladies who wish to come on their own and meetup, make friends and have a pre-event drink with other Ladies before the main event starts.
7.00pm - 9.30pm we will let everyone in & the fun will start! Between 7.00 - 9pm, myself and my hosts will be meeting, greeting and introducing members and helping to get you relaxed, mingling & in the party mood. No admissions after 9pm.
We will be mingling, chatting and generally getting to know each other for a few hours accompanied by background music only which will be kept at a reasonable volume. If anyone wants to eat food is served until 10pm
9.30pm until 12pm will be party time, music will be turned up & it will be over to our DJ to provide some great tunes to get you dancing the night away
For those of you who wish to continue their conversations/mingling & don't like loud (ish) music, I've reserved the Mezzanine area of the Railway Tavern. Its just down the stairs from our main party room
We will be aiming for a 50/50 male to female ratio for this event. I've limited the ticket sales as the venue capacity is 100 people, so please RSVP and pay for your tickets as soon as you can to ensure you get a ticket.
DRINKS/FOOD INFO & PRICES:
El Mazo Rose/White/Red House Wine £15.35 per bottle
Draft Lager: Carlsberg Pint £3.80, £4.95 Peroni
Real Ale: £3.65-£3.95 per pint
Spirits: £3.70 single
Spirits: £3.70 single, double up for £1.25/£1.50
Lanson Champagne £22 bottle
Burgers (inc chips)from £8.45
Sandwiches from £4.95
Please use eventbrite to purchase your ticket:
Please select the appropriate ticket male/female.Payment processing is through paypal, but you do not have to have a paypal account. If you do not have a paypal account, choose the option to 'pay with a debit or credit card' and fill in your card details, address, email etc as directed by the screen.Once payment has completed you will receive an order confirmation/ticket from Eventbrite and a payment receipt from paypal by email.
You do not have to print off your ticket - who can be bothered with that! I'll have a list of names on the door, please see me upon arrival to check in.Any queries/problems paying please email me on [masked]
IMPORTANT INFO (YOU MUST READ THIS):
· This party is for the over 45 ish age bracket. The chosen age bracket is in response to member feedback/requests & suitability of Venue, type of Music, control of music volume & drink selection. We also have a 30-45ish's party coming up soon plus events with no age restrictions on our Flying Solo Meetup Group. If you prefer events with no age restrictions, please don’t come to this event!
· Nearest tube is Liverpool Street. Come out of Liverpool Street Station at the Liverpool Street Exit to find the Railway Tavern. It is less than 1 minute from the station
· We are on the top floor function room of the Railway Tavern. Please make your way up the stairs or ask the staff for help, tell them that you’re attending the private party.
· Please remember weekends = Engineering work. Please check your transport arrangements before leaving and plan an alternative route if necessary.Arrivals:
· No arrivals after 9pm. This means no one is allowed in after 9pm
· The end time for the party is 12am
· The focus in the early part of the evening will be on mingling, the latter part (after 10pm) will be partying and there will be loud (ish) music. So if you are more of a mingler than a partier, arrive earlier, if you are more of a partier than a mingler, arrive later. If you like both arrive early! If you're not happy with that, please attend one of our quieter events.
· You must purchase a ticket through Eventbrite to join this event. RSVPing on the Meetup Site does not give you entry to the event
· Price includes entry, meetup site running costs, admin costs, organisers fees, DJ, Entertainment, professional hosting fees and paypal processing fees. There is charge of 91p payable to book tickets through Eventbrite Online Ticketting. If you are not happy with paying an entry fee for the event, please dont come to the party! We have free drinks evenings on a regular basis on our Flying Solo site, join us there instead. Tickets are non-refundable
· Guests are welcome, but if you're going to bring a guest, sounds obvious but please make sure they are single! Dress code is smart casual, dressy but not formal
· To keep the male/female ticket ratio at roughly 50/50, I will release the tickets in stages. The Ladies usually book onto events in advance & the Men usually leave buying tickets until much nearer the event date. Men, please help me out and book & pay for your tickets when you RSVP, so we can get more ladies for you to party with!! If there aren't any tickets available when you RSVP, please RSVP for the meetup and join the waitlist on Eventbrite and I will keep you updated when I can release more tickets
· No need to print a paper ticket! I will have a list of names on the door that I will check off when you arrive.
· We have exclusive use of the top floor function room, but the main pub is open, therefore I will be issuing attendees with Wristbands so we can keep the general pub drinkers out and know who the FS45+ members are.
· I bring people, the venue and music together and provide hosting which is initial meet & greet & intros. The night is what you make it and there is no formula for fun. To get the most out of this evening you should come with a positive attitude and be prepared to put yourself out there when it comes to introducing yourself to other members, being friendly and making an effort to enjoy yourself for the evening, no-one is going to to the work for you!
· Any comments/queries/suggestions/constructive feedback, as always please email me or see me at events so we can discuss in full. My email address: [masked]