4/16/2013 Meeting minutes - Thanks to Anu!
We had our third fun and successful 'Flying Toasters' club meeting on 4/16. Some of the updates are as follows.
- We had seven new attendees for our meeting this week. Yay!!
- Anna did a great job as the word master by introducing all of us to a new enthralling word - Enthrall.
- Elliotte did an excellent job with her humorous speech which got us all rolling with laughter:)
- Daphne put together a good fun set of pictures for table topics.
- Jenny as our 'General Evaluator' provided us with very valuable positive feedback.
- Ru did great as the evaluator for Elliotte's speech by adding a humorous touch to it.
- Haojin was great as our 'Ah Counter' for the day.
- Heather helped us stay on track with time by being our 'Timer' for the day.
- We had Anna help us as our grammarian for the session and she did a great job at it.
- David is the brand new member of our 'Flying Toasters' club. Yay!
- Roles were assigned for 4/23 meeting.
0 · April 17