Day 2 of Follow Your Bliss Teacher Training & Facilitation
must attend both days
Teacher & Facilitation Training: Module 1
This training is not sexuality specific, nor is it attached to any spiritual or religious denomination, it is not about a kind of content about which you will learn, instead the focus of this program is the discovery and development of your facilitation and teaching skills and exploring the content of your own gifts and interests, and how to bring them to the world.
Follow Your Bliss Teacher & Facilitation Training is for anyone who is already, or seeking to be: a teacher of any kind, a wellness, yoga, or fitness instructor, 'circle leader', person involved in a group that does group facilitation work (i.e. support groups, corporate manager or supervisor, spiritual classes, school teachers), and anyone at all interested in deepening their awareness of and capacity to be of service.
Through Follow Your Bliss we're offering a full weekend of training for anyone interested in the following:
- Honing facilitation skills regardless of your area of interest, expertise, or knowledge base;
- Discovering how to become your own teacher, and share with others your gifts and inspirations from a place of service;
- How to use "Discovery Methods of Teaching" and expansive, inclusive methods for empowering individuals and community;
- Grounding, clearing and transmuting, and foundational principles of healing, connection and personal development;
- Creating community; and potentially...
- Teaching or facilitating FYB in any capacity (attending doesn't guarantee that you will be asked to teach, but may provide an opportunity for mentorship during the month of December)
What you can expect to experience and get out of the Training:
- Enormous amount of practice with intuitive concepts of facilitation, varied communication methods, and "Discovery Methods of Teaching".
- Meditative, Yogic and Intuitive practices to enhance your awareness of what is required for yourself, individuals and the group as a whole when facilitating.
- Improve your presentation skills and delivery methods and communication skills.
- Develop your own system of values, ethics and emotional, egoic and spiritual check-ins.
- Opportunities to teach, facilitate, and learn from others in the group.
- Mentorship from Atia Marie - a coach and teacher for over 13 years, professional athlete and coach to National Volleyball Teams and athletes, executive life coach, relationship and sexuality coach, Reiki Master, and Creativist.
I'm offering this weekend program, for three core reasons:
- To offer an opportunity for all interested in growing through the sharing of ideas that inspire them, through the concept of creating practice, classes, lectures, events etc. for the purpose of self-discovery, connection and inspiration.
- Dozens of people each year tell me they wish to teach, facilitate and help people and ask me how they can begin, continue or enhance their reach, and be of service.
- FYB and the SAC are changing to expand our teaching base so others who are familiar with our philosophies can continue the foundation of our work in Toronto and beyond, so we may choose to have you on our roster if you are interested and we feel you are a good fit.
For this particular weekend, I will only receive money at the end of the weekend and by donation. While this kind of training is approximately valued at $[masked], you are invited to place a value on the training and service that is provided. Payment plans are welcome and accepted, and whatever you offer will be graciously accepted and go directly towards my Masters program.
Dates: Saturday December 8th 9.30am-6.30pm; Sunday December 9th 9.00am-3pm
Location: in Toronto, and sent to those who RSVP
To register, visit: http://fybteachertraining.eventbrite.com/ to make a deposit of $50 to hold your spot.
Send $50 through an online e-transfer to [masked] password: Training - to hold your spot. Even if you decide that you don't wish to pay at the end of the weekend, you can have your deposit back.