Thank you so much for your generosity coming cooking and serving yesterday.
This coming Sunday March 16th. We will have a feeding event in San Francisco. I hope you can come join us have some fun. Here are details of the event.
Where: At the Gough and Market Street in SF
Time: The actual feeding will start from 3 to 5
But, for those of you can come early to prepare food should meet at my house at: 10307 Judy Ave, Cupertino, CA 95014 around 12:00 p.m..
For those of you who want to join us directly in Sf. Come meet us at: 1231 Stevenson St, San Francisco, CA 94103 at 3 p.m.
1231 Stevenson ST. is a Meditation Center called Shambhala Meditation Center. I got permission to use their center to prepare food. There are parking lots front and side of the center. This center is one block from Market and Gough )
What you can do: Since the meditation center doesn't have cooking stove, we should cook food at my house then take it to the center to warm up. I will try to find something can help us warm the food.
Our menu will be:
1. Sandwiches for homeless take with them. I have 12 bags bread left over from yesterday. I do need more bread donation. If you can contribute bread (Whole wheat bread) would be really nice.
2. Pasta. I do have past and sauce. I do need somebody donate ground beef or some kind of meet go with the pasta.
3. Tran is going to make fried rice.
4. Since we are giving food to the homeless on the street. We need lunch boxes. If you can donate some of lunch boxes would be also really nice.
5. We might get more food donation later this week. Then we will make decision what to cook with whatever we will get.
I really want to make this event more fun. We can go out afterward for a dinner together or any other fun advice feel free to let me know.
We are targeting 100 homeless people.
Thank you. And hopefully I will see most of you on Sunday. We can car pool together. I am giving James a ride. I also need help carry food.
Please contact me if you have any concerns and questions.