Tickets On Cosemble
Please note that you must have a ticket from Cosemble to attend. RSVP'ing on Meetup alone will not get you in.
Join food startup entrepreneurs, investors, and food lovers for an intimate evening of conversation and chocolate sampling.
Top Bay Area chocolate and confection entrepreneurs will showcase their products and provide sample tastings of their sweet treats.
Our audience will include entrepreneurs, investors, technologists, bloggers, journalists, food lovers and people who are passionate about improving the human experience around food.
There will be ample time for conversation and networking. We’ll ask attendees to complete a brief questionnaire prior to the event so that we can create name tags to facilitate networking.
Participating entrepreneurs and companies:
- OCHO Candy: Scott Kucirek and Deborah Morgan, Founders | OCHO Candy
- Neo Cocoa: Christine Doerr, Founder | Neo Cocoa
- 7:00PM - 7:30PM Registration and Networking
- 7:30PM - 8:00PM Storytelling and Introduction of Participants
- 8:00PM - 9:00PM Chocolate Tasting and Networking
Otherwise, call us when you arrive and we will greet you downstairs:[masked]
Cost is $20 per person and attendance will be capped at 140. The event is currently oversubscribed so make sure to book your ticket now to reserve your spot.