add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board Restaurants, Carts & Food Truck Reviews › Restaurant Review - Juicy Burger

Restaurant Review - Juicy Burger

Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
Post #: 5,015
I was walking past Juicy Burger and had a hankering for a burger so in I go. Their standard signature "Juicy Burger" costs a value price of only $5.00 for a 1/3lb patty with standard accoutriments such as tomato, red onion, dill pickle slices and std sauces such as mustard, 1000 island, ketchup. Premium sauces are $.50 extra such as tabasco ketchup, garlic mayo, chipotle mayo, etc, which is kind of a ripoff, but if you want to add flavor/spicy, you gotta pay. Cheese an extra $.75 and your choice of a std bun, brioche or a ciabatta bun.

I ordered the 1/2lb ($6) Juicy Burger, medium since that is their preferred cook temp. I asked for a couple pepper packets and a salt packet which I didn't need as the ketchup provided enough salt for my palate. The burger was cooked to medium as ordered. The meat was tasty and all the condiments were fresh and plentiful. the burger arrived nice and HOT... Finally... my last half dozen gourmet burgers all arrived cold or luke warm at best. The ciabatta bun is great... a hearty and heavy bun. The brioche bun looked great too and next time I will try that one. Simple, classic burger. Properly executed, delivered nice and hot and generous portions for the price. When I saw the 1/3 lb burgers of another customer, I thought they were the the 1/2 pounders. the 1/3lb burger are quite a bit larger than Umami's and I could barely finish my 1/2lb burger with no sides. Oh, my burger was super juicy!

The staff was really friendly, the place has been open about 7 months, the place was nice and clean as was the bathroom. It's a small place, the parking sucks but it's probably a great afterhours joint as they are open until 3am weeknights and until 4am on Fri-Sat!

Great prices, superior burgers I'd give them a 4 Stars on Yelp. 119 Yelpers agree.

6340 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Neighborhood: Hollywood
(323) 465-8429