L.A. Foodies Message Board New Event Announcements and or Changes to Events › Meetup details changed: St.

Meetup details changed: St. Patrick Day Dinner: Prepare Dinner to Union Station Homeless - Pasadena

Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing: http://www.meetup.com...­ When: Thursday, March 17, 2011 6:15 PM Where: Union Station Adult Center 412 S. Raymond Ave Pasadena , CA 91105 7606220838
UPDATE: 3/17: I plan to be here by 3pm, however, volunteers don't need to be here until 6:15-6:30 or so. But if you are bored and want to come early to help out, no problemo. I found that the supermarkets are now selling Irish Soda Bread, did anyone bake bread? If not, I'll buy some loaves of bread too.
There's a parking lot at Union Station you can park in, but if full, there's some metered parking on the street, or maybe some free parking on a side street if you are willing to walk 2-3 blocks.

This should be a blast! Don't forget to wear some green!

See ya!

Darrell McLee