addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board L.A. Foodies+ Discussion Forum › Cristina Ferrare Big Bowl of Love Cookbook Signing and Free Cooking Demo

Cristina Ferrare Big Bowl of Love Cookbook Signing and Free Cooking Demo

SuNnY
SuNnY8001
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 27
Hi Everyone,

I had finally met one of my favorite local TV Host, Cristina Ferrare. Out of nowhere, she sprouted up on cable with her own cooking show Big Bowl of Love on The Oprah Winfrey Network! She's such a warm person and a huge Foodie!

Well, I tasted a few of her recipes and was blown away. This TV Host can cook! My favorite was her Black Bean Silders, a vegetarian dish. I never thought black beans could be done any other way. Ms. Ferrare certainly convinced me of her versatility as a Home Chef. Awesome food!

Well, I'm happy to share with you that she will have a book signing and free cooking demo at Surfas 8777 W. Washington Blvd., Culver City tomorrow. She extends her invitation for everyone to see her so she can cook for you! The event is from 12:00PM to 2:00PM tomorrow (April 30th).

I hope you can make it and if you do, please tell her that "The Happy Sunshine Person" wishes her a successful book tour.

Thanks,
SuNnY
A former member
Post #: 16
Cristina's cookbook is great. I met her a few weeks back at another signing. Sampled the white bean puree and brownies. I have already made several recipes in her book. She so nice. Anyone who is going tomorrow is sure to have a great time.