addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board New Event Announcements and or Changes to Events › Trattoria Amici at The Americana at Brand, Glendale, CA

Trattoria Amici at The Americana at Brand, Glendale, CA

Lee
user 10385047
North Hollywood, CA
Post #: 20
This restaurant got great reviews in Westways Magazine. It is the sister restaurant of Tancredi Deluca in Brentwood. Best dishes: Baby artichoke and hearts palm salad, lasagna with turkey ragout, rack of lamb with Dijon mustard sauce, hazelnut smeifreddo. Starters: $6-$17, entrees $12-$34, desserts $7.00 and up.

Anyway, it is something to think about.

Regards,

Lee
Kristie B.
user 14832151
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 3
smile I'm in!!! I live in Glendale and the restaurant is fantastic. It has outside seating to for a warm night!!! The Americana in general is a great atmosphere! COUNT ME IN IF THIS HAPPENS PLEASE!!!!!!