L.A. Foodies Message Board L.A. Foodies+ Discussion Forum › Darrell, our group leader is in the hospital...

Darrell, our group leader is in the hospital...

A former member
Post #: 4
Lee, I don't know when Darrell is being released, though Teri's message made it seem like he would be in the hospital for a long stay. Maybe we should call to find out before we make plans.

I just called him and he seemed to be in good spirits. He is pleased with the Drs but doesn't as yet know when he will be getting out as there are a few more tests to be done.

Of course the hospital food is bland, but he said thet he had friends come by to give him herbs etc etc to spice up the food.
Lee
user 10385047
North Hollywood, CA
Post #: 26
I went to visit Darrell today. He was in a good mood. He does not know when he will be discharged from the hospital. He likes it when people come by and see him. If you go in the evening the parking structure on Marengo St. is good and it is free. You will have a long walk to the patient wing of the hospital.
Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 5,149
Hi gang,

I am feeling much better but will probably be in at least another four days.
I am good on food So no need to bring anything if you visit.

I now have net access and my cell phone charger so No need to call my room phone number now.
323.821.3077 if you wish to call.
Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 5,152
Looks like I may be released today.biggrin