L.A. Foodies Message Board New Event Announcements and or Changes to Events › New Meetup: America's Got Talent - Hollywood Premiere - Hollywood!

New Meetup: America's Got Talent - Hollywood Premiere - Hollywood!

Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for L.A. Foodies!

What: America's Got Talent - Hollywood Premiere - Hollywood!
When: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 1:00 PM

Refundable Deposit: $10.00 per person

Where: CBS Studios
7800 Beverly Blvd, Enter on Fairfax
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Join me at this live taping of America's Got Talent show in Hollywood. I love this show and have enjoyed the many fine musical contestants, this will be a live taping of the show with the contestants. We have PRIORITY admission into the season premiere on Tuesday, July 12th @ 2:15pm! Tuesdays are the performing show nights and Wednesdays are the judging nights so Tuesdays are the best days to attend.

We will be meeting at the famed Canters Deli at 1pm for lunch (optional), look for Darrell. If you can join us. Otherwise, meet us in the line at Beverly Blvd and Genesee.

Canter's Fairfax Delicatessen and Restaurant
419 North Fairfax Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90036
Tel: (323) 651-2030
Located on Fairfax Ave. between
Beverly Blvd. and Melrose Ave.

Hollywood Premiere Performances - Arrive by 6:30pm to find the group as the Show starts at 7pm. This is the only evening performance available. Taping is said to last 4-6 hours.

Dining - TASTE OF FARMERS MARKET, Tuesday, July 12, 5-9pm: For one
evening only, the merchants take you on a strolling gastronomic and
shopping adventure throughout the Market, letting you enjoy delicious
food, merchandise specials and live music.

Dress code - No hats, T-shirts, shorts, shirts with logo, no white shirts, no jeans. Wear bright colors preferred.

NO Cell phones, pagers or cameras allowed. These will be checked in and then returned after the show. Small purses okay. NO large purses or backpacks allowed. Ideally, if we all enter together, we can put all our items together so as to speed up getting our stuff afterwards. We have to all sit together so we can retrieve our items together.

How to find us - Go to the Genessee Entry. Look for Darrell in the line or call his cell. If I don't pick up, keep calling. Don't be late as we have to enter at the same time.

Parking - Street parking or park at the Grove.

No Flakes Please! - While this is a free show, I only have ONE ticket available so I will require a $10 RSVP Deposit which will be refunded if you cancel 24 hours in advance or if you attend the show with us.

Check it out!