L.A. Foodies Message Board New Event Announcements and or Changes to Events › New Meetup: Happy Hour & Raw Bar Mondays @ Delphine at the W - JAM IT UP!

New Meetup: Happy Hour & Raw Bar Mondays @ Delphine at the W - JAM IT UP!

Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
Announcing a new Meetup for L.A. Foodies!

What: Happy Hour & Raw Bar Mondays @ Delphine at the W - JAM IT UP!
When: Monday, July 25, 2011 5:15 PM

Where: Delphine Eatery at W Hotel
6250 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, CA 90028
323 798-1355

It's Jam It Up Time!

Let's Party! Sure it's a Monday night and for many, Mondays SUCK. So let's turn that around and make it a great Monday night of food, drink and debauchery! I'd like to check out their Happy Hour (5-7pm) and Raw Bar Monday deals! HH drink specials around $4-5 each. This is a gorgeous restaurant and if you dine here for dinner, it will set you back a pretty penny. So let's scope it out and take advantage of the $1 mussels, clams, shrimp and oysters on a half shell and the $2 crab, prawns and oysters too! They have other items on the happy hour menu in the $5-8 range for pizza's burgers, meatballs etc, but on Mondays, the raw seafood bar prices goes until 10:30pm!

When to arrive: Whenever you wish, just remember the HH deals end at 7pm but the Raw Bar specials don't end until 10:30pm.

This restaurant and bar is located in the W hotel in Hollywood adjacent the Hollywood and Vine Metrorail station. So if you wish to drink, leave the car at home and hop on the Metrorail for this event.

Or perhaps you are in the SFV, SGV or the South Bay and don't want to fight the traffic. For you Valley/NoHo peeps, park your car free at the NoHo Metro station and hop on the rail and you Downtown peeps, I'm sure you already know how great the Metrorail is and what to do. In any event, if you don't want to drive after drinking, this is a great option.

It is a pretty classy place, but there is no dress code as you will find tourists, worker bees, date night couples, business people and foodies.

Here's what Yelpers say about the Happy Hour

This will be a joint event with the LA Foodies, LA Foodies Facebook, LA Asian Foodies and the MeetInLA (aka MILA) peeps. Let's Jam It Up! Please be sure to RSVP so I will have an accurate count so that I can make sure the venue will be able to accommodate all of us!

Delphine's website

If you get lost or need directions, call the restaurant for info at (323) 798-1355 cause I probably won't hear my phone with all the partying going on.

Should be a lot of fun!

Check it out!