addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board New Event Announcements and or Changes to Events › New Meetup: America's Got Talent - Top 8 - Hollywood!

New Meetup: America's Got Talent - Top 8 - Hollywood!

Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
Announcing a new Meetup for L.A. Foodies!

What: America's Got Talent - Special Musical Performance - Hollywood!
When: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 4:00 PM

Refundable Deposit: $10.00 per person

Where: CBS Studios
7800 Beverly Blvd, Enter on Fairfax
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Join me at this live taping of America's Got Talent show in Hollywood. I love this show and have enjoyed the many fine musical contestants, but it sounds like there might be a special famous performer or group performing at this show!

Final 8 Semi-Finalists - Arrive by 4:00pm to find the group as the Show starts admitting the line at 4:30pm. Taping will probably last 4 hours.

Dining - If people want a late night bite after the show, perhaps we can go to Thaitown for a cheap late night bite. I plan to eat before the show, but I'm sure I'd be up for a bite or a drink after the show.

Dress code - No hats, T-shirts, shorts, shirts with logo, no white shirts, no jeans. Wear bright colors preferred.

NO Cell phones, pagers or cameras allowed. These will be checked in and then returned after the show. Small purses okay. NO large purses or backpacks allowed. Ideally, if we all enter together, we can put all our items together so as to speed up getting our stuff afterwards. We have to all sit together so we can retrieve our items together.

How to find us - Go to the Genessee Entry. Look for Darrell in the line or call his cell. If I don't pick up, keep calling. Don't be late as we have to enter at the same time.

Parking - FREE Street parking usually on Genesee or park at the Grove.

No Flakes Please! - While this is a free show, I only have two tickets available so I will require a $10 RSVP Deposit which will be refunded if you cancel 24 hours in advance or if you attend the show with us.

Check it out!