addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board New Event Announcements and or Changes to Events › Meetup details changed: Hike Some, Eat Some Potluck Picnic - Griffith Park H

Meetup details changed: Hike Some, Eat Some Potluck Picnic - Griffith Park Hollywood

Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
Hello Foodies,

Okay, we are getting close to the event so I need you guys to update your RSVP Comments telling us what you plan to bring this Sunday. If a few people will bring ice chests w/ice that might be helpful.

Also, if you wish to go for a gentle walk to see the Bat Cave (aka Quarry Caves) please add that to your Comment box. It's less than one mile round trip and less than 100 feet of altitude gain. It's as easy a hike as can be. If less than 4 people comment that they want to go for the hike (deadline Saturday, noon), I'll cancel the pre-lunch hike. Maybe after lunch, people might be up for it to burn off a few calories after pigging out... we'll see.

To find us, drive about 1/4 mile past the entry gates and park in the first (only) dirt parking lot on the right hand side of the road. There's a ramp that leads down to the lawn, tables and shade trees. If you have a frisbee, favorite board game... bring it.

BYOB your own Adult Beverage if desired. No beverages are supplied, just the eating utensils, plates, cups, etc.

Should be delicious fun! See you all Sunday. Oh, if you cannot make it, please un-rsvp so that others can attend the event.

Darrell

My new cell is 213.509.0962

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Foodies/events/27108471/­

When: Sunday, August 14, 2011 10:00 AM

Where: 3200 Canyon Dr
3200 Canyon Dr
Los Angeles, Ca 90068

RSVP limit: 35 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.