L.A. Foodies Message Board L.A. Foodies+ Discussion Forum › Please Rate the Meetup Event at Tibet Nepal

Please Rate the Meetup Event at Tibet Nepal

Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
Please Rate the Meetup Event at Tibet Nepal

Hello Foodies!

I hope you had as much fun as I did... Trenton and I have posted over 50 photos from the event so far... I don't remember the names of many of you in the pics, so if you could please go to the photos and if you see yourself or a member you know that needs their name tagged, we'd all appreciate it if you'd take a couple of minutes and tag some of the photos. It's always more fun and easier to get to know everyone if we can see the names of all our members.

Yeah... I had a LOT of fun... and I was so pleased the restaurant complied with all my requests... NO frozen veggies, not too salty this time and plenty of smiles and food for everyone. Also free corkage this time. I was pressed for time, so I didn't have a chance to grab a bottle of bubbly at the Ralphs on Colorado Bl.

Mojito Mas... Where's all your pics??? POST THEM!!!

Using the link below, it will take you to the Event posting and you can rate the event and from there it provides a link to the photos posted so far.

http://www.meetup.com...­

Next time, the owner promised us Garlic Naan!!! That bread is sooooo addictive!

After our brunch... I rode my Peugeot (bike) over to Eagle Rock to the LA Bread Bakers Meetup group event where they are building an outdoor wood fired oven in a community garden... it's gonna be awesome! 4.5 miles with lots of hills and boy was it hot today! When I reached Hollywood, I had to pop it at Sapps Thai coffee shop for a $2 Thai Ice Tea... I was pretty dehydrated... but I easily burned off all that good Tibetan brunch! They were so nice to me even though I didn't order any food and they kept offering to refill my water glass too! I think we need to grab some of their awesome Boat Noodles there... FREE corkage there too!

Oh yeah, don't forget to rate the event... this let's our hosts know how good (or bad) of a job we are doing hosting our events. Our hosts sometimes spend hours researching and writing up our events, so please... spend a couple of minutes rating all the events that you attend. It lets me, the Organizer know how good a job our hosts are doing or if there's a problem I need to fix...

I know, I know... I'm a blabblerfingers...

See ya at the table soon!

Darrell

Organizer