add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board New Event Announcements and or Changes to Events › IMPORTANT Meetup details changed: Year Of The Dragon Chinese New Year Banque

IMPORTANT Meetup details changed: Year Of The Dragon Chinese New Year Banquet - Chinatown

Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
I've added TWO additional dishes and I had to change a couple dishes as the restaurant cannot prepare them for us.

Asparagus Chicken in Black Bean and Garlic Sauce

Sizzling Cantonese Filet of Beef Steak

Spicy Schezuan Eggplant w/Tofu

BBQ Pork w/snow peas

Removed eggs w/oyster (chef says oysters not in season at the moment) and Parchment Chicken as they don't want to make this dish as it's labor intensive for a banquet.

There's only 1-2 seats left, no more tables will be added.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Sunday, January 22, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Hop Li Chinese Restaurant
526 Alpine St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213) 680-3939

Prix Fixe (tax/tip incld): $30.00 per person

RSVP limit: 55 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.