L.A. Foodies Message Board New Event Announcements and or Changes to Events › Meetup Parking details: Year Of The Dragon Chinese New Year Banquet - Chinatown

Meetup Parking details: Year Of The Dragon Chinese New Year Banquet - Chinatown

Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Hello Foodies!

Parking Details. Across the street, there is a small lot with about 12-14 spaces and the cost is $2 for 2 hours or $3 all night. On Sundays, the meters use to be free parking, not sure today, so please read what the meter says and the signs. There's some lots on Hill for around $5-6.

Normally, you can find free unmetered street parking 1-2 blocks up the street, but with everything going on, parking might be a little tough tonight. Best advice is plan to arrive early and beat out the other 59 Foodies to the best/free parking...

We are completely full and every table will have 10 diners, but with 14 courses, there will be plenty for all.

After dinner activities: http://www.chinatownla.com/calendar.php?eventcategoryId=4&eventId=102­

I recommend to get here around 6:30pm and get the free or cheap parking and relax and socialize with your fellow foodies before dinner and before the masses arrive and enjoy some wine/spirits before dinner.

Please BYOB and the corkage ($8.00) is waived! Sparkling wines, Champagne, reds, whites, spirits... all good! Regular and diet sodas, hot tea provided free with meal. Beers, coffee are not and to be paid in addition to dinner.

When you arrive, go to the back of the restaurant is where you will find us. Please check in with Darrell or maybe someone else will be checking in members and you will be given a wristband. You must have your sign in wrist band before dinner is served.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Foodies/events/15807672/­

When: Sunday, January 22, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Hop Li Chinese Restaurant
526 Alpine St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213) 680-3939

Prix Fixe (tax/tip incld): $30.00 per person

This Meetup is closed to new RSVPs.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.