L.A. Foodies Message Board New Event Announcements and or Changes to Events › Anyone want to join me for dinner at LudoBites 8.0 on Monday, 1/30?

Anyone want to join me for dinner at LudoBites 8.0 on Monday, 1/30?

A former member
Post #: 1
One of my friends and I really want to check out the current Ludo Lefebvre pop-up, LudoBites 8.0, which is at Lemon Moon in West LA. However, we didn't get a table in the lottery, so we're going to try going over there on Monday, 1/30, to get a table.

We're hoping to gather a group of 6 total, which is the maximum table size there, and which will allow us to try all of the food on the menu. So, I'm looking for 4 volunteers who are interested in joining us for dinner this coming Monday smile

You can check out a copy of the menu and a review of the food here: http://www.kevineats....­

Please respond to this post if you can make it.

A former member
Post #: 16
I'd love to go - but couldn't do the early seating.

A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks for making me realize I forgot to add a time. We are going on 1/30 at 9 p.m.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm interested. Pls keep me informed. Thanks.
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 23
Michelle, count me in and let's do the logistics...
One thing, what's the chance to get a table in such of a late hour @ 9pm...? (will be starving by then) R we able to get in for sure? Tks,
Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
Post #: 5,228
You might drop Colin Browlie's name and that you are from LA Foodies. Maybe you can get the Media table and a confirmed rezzy that way. Call and talk to Krissy... not to a hostess... Krissy knows Colin and LA Foodies...
A former member
Post #: 17
Any new info for Monday night?
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 416
My sister & mom went to the new one on Olympic. In fact Ludo came to mom's for dinner. My sister goes to LudoBites a lot.
A former member
Post #: 3
Thanks, everyone, but we're all booked up for dinner. If you still want to join, I can email anyone directly if a spot opens up.