L.A. Foodies Message Board New Event Announcements and or Changes to Events › Last minute - Chocolate & Wine Pairing Benefit in Costa Mesa!

Last minute - Chocolate & Wine Pairing Benefit in Costa Mesa!

A former member
Post #: 52
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know about an event coming up tomorrow night in Orange County. I recently met a chocolate farmer who works with a nonprofit group in helping local farmers, promote sustainable farming, fight child labor and also to improve farmer incomes and livelihoods.

They are hosting a Chocolate & Wine Benefit tomorrow night in Costa Mesa and I just wanted you to know. Learn about how agriculture affects the world, including the foods we eat at home. Here is the information:
Cost: $15 per person ($25 at the door)
Tickets: Call 800-707-1534 or visit www.cocoafamily.org/register
Location: The Center Club - 650 Town Center Dr., Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Parking: Complimentary Valet Parking

-------

Just in time for Valentine's Day, a chocolate and wine pairing event at the Orange County Center Club. Experience cocoa in all it's various forms and help prevent Child Labor, promote Sustainable Cocoa Agriculture and Organic Fair-Trade Farming.

For more information about the organization, visit http://www.cocoafamil...­ Cocoa Family Empowers

- Sustainable Cocoa Economy
- Improving Farmers Incomes and Livelihoods
- Better Cocoa Quality & Food Safety
- Promoting Health Benefits of Cocoa
- Producing Cocoa that meets Ethical & Environmental Considerations
- Diversification Practices on Cocoa Farms
- Fighting Child Labor