L.A. Foodies Message Board L.A. Foodies+ Discussion Forum › DineLA Coming July 16-27

DineLA Coming July 16-27

Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 5,292
http://discoverlosang...­

Some pretty good deals!
A former member
Post #: 17
I was a little disappointed in several of the restos that I wanted to try... Some, there was no bargain and I'd probably just order off the regular menu, so I have no incentive to host an event during the dineLA week.

Many of the restaurants just don't get the concept of dineLA... Roll out a menu and a deal that compells me and other diners to have to try their restaurant and food.

I've scheduled Bouchon again this year as I was really disappointed with my lunch there last year during dineLA. But I really wanted to love the place so I'm giving it another chance plus their menu this year looks really enticing. I love Keller's cookbooks and recipes so I gotta believe that I'll get a good meal at Bouchon somehow.

Finally Delphine has put together a great menu at a great price, so I will finally have dinner here after enjoying their happy hour nearly a half dozen times.