L.A. Foodies Message Board L.A. Foodies+ Discussion Forum › Suggestions for big group dining or sunday brunch?

Suggestions for big group dining or sunday brunch?

Michael R.
user 47161072
Baldwin Park, CA
Post #: 1
Hey everyone! I just moved back to the LA area from San Diego recently and am slightly overwhelmed with the selection here so i thought I'd put it up to those better experienced to help me out.

I'm trying to get a group event together for a birthday and was hoping to find a good spot for dinner or a Sunday brunch get together. I looked at Colori Kitchen in DTLA as an option, but the event is on a Sunday and they're closed Sundays. Bummer. I also looked at The Reef in LB as an waterfront brunch option, but am a bit wary. Italian would be great to do, but am totally open to trying anything that would be worth while and reasonably price (circa $30-$40/person). Any pointers or group faves will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and I'm looking forward to more eating with the group!
Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
Post #: 5,318
How many people?

Preferred location?
Michael R.
user 47161072
Baldwin Park, CA
Post #: 2
12-15 people central los angeles or nearer to the water and as far south as Long Beach. Thanks for the reply!