addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board New Event Announcements and or Changes to Events › We Have The Whole Restaurant Reserved!!!

We Have The Whole Restaurant Reserved!!!: Want Korean BBQ in Hollywood and Don't Know Where To Go? Ay Do No!!!

Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
We Have The Whole Restaurant Reserved!!!: Want Korean BBQ in Hollywood and Don't Know Where To Go? Ay Do No!!!

The restaurant only has 72 seats so technically there's only FOUR seats left!!! But in a large event like this, there's bound to be a few no shows, so I'm gonna overbook by 6 seats... So this event is sure to sell out. If you've already rsvp'ed, great... BUT BE SURE TO CHANGE YOUR RSVP IF YOU CANNOT OR WILL NOT BE ATTENDING SO THAT SOMEONE ON THE WAITLIST CAN ATTEND. If you invited guests... please check with them a few days in advance to see if they will still be going and update your # of guests if that changes. If there is a wait list and you are a no show... that will count as a No Show for yourself and each guest that no shows...

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Foodies/events/81033332/­

When: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Ay Do No
5911 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, CA 90028

RSVP limit: 78 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.