L.A. Foodies Message Board L.A. Foodies+ Discussion Forum › New fun Chef Class and Academy Meetup in Los Angeles by a Celebrity Chef!

New fun Chef Class and Academy Meetup in Los Angeles by a Celebrity Chef! INFO...

Bryan A.
user 8070738
Manhattan Beach, CA
Post #: 18
Hi I am Celebrity Raw Chef Bryan Au! Many people have e-mailed me asking about my Classes, Recipes and Opportunities and finally I am able to provide and empower you! I am Award Winner and I have a new TV Show Series and my Major Documentary Movie for movie theaters this Summer for students that want to star and appear in it! If you want to take a amazing Healthy Raw Vegan Gluten Free Chef Class or just to start a new job/career I can help you! Many people are needing work, extra income, a job and now I am able to provide that if they can take and graduate from my new Chef Class they will get opportunities for a new career, salary, job, and more. It can be the Meetup.com Event or to just share my information with those that need it thank you:

http://www.RawStarAca...­

Don't let the tuition fee discourage you, there are Group Discounts, Refferal Discounts and Sliding Scale available so please e-mail me for more information: rawbryan@hotmail.com