L.A. Foodies Message Board New Event Announcements and or Changes to Events › DineLA is BACK! January 21-February 1st

DineLA is BACK! January 21-February 1st

Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Happy New Year Foodies!

DineLA is back starting January 21!!! So start saving up your dining dollars cause there's some great restaurants with some great deals...

DineLA Restaurant List

I've just sent out a email to all our Organizers so hopefully they will be posting some dineLA events for us soon. Last time the deals on dineLA were not that great and I think I only attend 1 or 2. This go around there's some great deals at some great restaurants.... some good lunch deals too! There are many upscale/premium, destination restaurants (place you are willing to drive a bunch of miles just to go there or spend big bucks) on this list, so those tend to be the type that are on the dineLA list. DineLA is often the only way you can get a discount on the meals at many of these restaurants.

DineLA has introduced me to many restaurants... Bazaar, Bouchon, Border Grill, Cleo, Craft, Delphine and that's just A-D list that I've gone to because of dineLA.

There's a bunch of restaurants that I want to try or I enjoy and want to return because of the discounts such as Japon Bistro, Gyu Kaku, Fogo de Chao, Father's Office, Katsuya, Meet in Paris, Michaels and that's just up to A-M...

If there's a restaurant you'd like to check out and you are friendly with an EO/AO... perhaps suggest a restaurant to them... no pressure please... they have busy lives too...

PLEASE: Our events are friendly social events and all members are expected to be cordial and courteous to all members at the  table. Rude or obnoxious behavior is to be avoided or you may be removed from the group.

I look forward to seeing you at the dining table soon! Have a fun, exciting, delicious 2013!

Cheers!

Darrell
Organizer, LA Foodies

PS: We have 62 signed up for the Chinese New Year Banquet Feb 11th! This should be amazing event, not to be missed!