addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board L.A. Foodies+ Discussion Forum › volunteers needed for Malibu food and wine festival June 19 :)

volunteers needed for Malibu food and wine festival June 19 :)

Calabasas, CA
Post #: 10
Thank you for volunteering

Their Events have always been a tremendous success with all the profits going to various charites such as the Childrens Tumour Foundation. and now they're proud to say the next event The Valley Wine Festival will benefit the Alzeimers foundation. They're committed to raise 100,000 dollars through ticket sales and the silent auction.

They will have over 100 wineries and many fabulous food booths at our festival.

The event will take place on June 19th from 2pm-8pm. Your Time is from 9am to 9pm,

Valley Wine Festival
June 19 - Calabasas, CA

23500 Park Sorrento
Calabasas, CA, 91302

If you know anyone who would like to volunteer, please send them my way.

I will definitly be there, theyneed around 100 volunteers.

Thank you,

Anna Sakvarelidze

Les 3 Sens
French Catering Services
310-287-1502 office
Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
Post #: 4,506
Hi Anna,

Long time, no see! Do you have a booth there?

Will volunteers get time off to enjoy the festival?

Do they have to pay admission?

Do you really have to work the whole 12 hours?
Calabasas, CA
Post #: 13
Hey Darrell,

Long time yes :)
i don't have a booth there I'm just giving them my time to volunteer, I'm not part of their organization, just helping them spread the word to get more people.
You will have breaks during the day, I don't have all the details yet, I'm waiting to get it so I can let you know.
But you don't have to do all 12 hours if you can not, I don't think that's a problem, we're giving our time to help them out, no pressure.
That will be great if you can come :)

Take care,
A former member
Post #: 2

Hi Anna

I need some basic details regarding the arrangments for tomorrow. Could you please let us know who we should ask for once we get to the site. Nicola 310 9278338