add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board L.A. Foodies+ Discussion Forum › My new $2 Eco Chef App= free parties at the beach and free food! INFO...

My new $2 Eco Chef App= free parties at the beach and free food! INFO...

Bryan A.
user 8070738
Manhattan Beach, CA
Post #: 11
Ok my $2 Eco Chef App is finally available! The plan is to sell as many as possible so I can rent the Manhattan Beach House so we can have free food Meetups and Parties on a regular basis! The Eco Chef App is only a one time $2 and people love it, the reviews are in and I just need to sell a lot of them so I can rent the house ASAP and get these Vegan Parties and Meetups going every weekend! Everyone can afford $2! And at the parties I will have all the FREE Organic Drinks, FREE Organic Food, bands, music, entertainment and will have them every weekend but again I need to sell as many $2 Eco Chef Apps as possible ASAP to make this happen! Ok so not everyone has a iPhone, iPod or iPad so if you do not then please try to spread the word to someone who does and the iPhone 3GS is only $99 now since the new iPhone 4 came out! And soon the full color recipe book version of Eco Chef App will be on for $20. So I hope this will work since you get an amazing APP for $2 and get to enjoy FREE Parties at the beach but I need your help in spreading the word! Ok here is the direct link to for my $2 Eco Chef App but it is most easy to just buy it from the APP Store:­

Here is a review and my website:

Great App!
Really love this interactive cookbook app! A picture is worth 1000 words and a video, even more! Great recipes and great tips. Plus, with Bryan’s enthusiasm, you just can’t help but have fun learning to eat more healthily… And “yummily”!

All the best,
Eco Chef Bryan Au