addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board Newsletter Archives › LA Foodies and Asian Foodies Newsletter 9-19

LA Foodies and Asian Foodies Newsletter 9-19

Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Springfield, VT

Hello Foodies!

Burger Kitchen Seats Added - The restaurant seats a bit over 70 and Alan says he can accomodate 40+ foodies. I've asked him if he'd like to join our group and maybe he will create a monthly special LA Foodies event for us. We have 35 signed up and he's challenged me to get 40 Foodies to attend his event... So please... join in the fun! Click here

Let's Share some Culture - I bought the below MOCA Museum deal which was $50. Would anyone like to buy 1/2 of it for $25. Each membership will admit two adults plus the reciprocal museums membership. The membership card would be in your name when we register. Please email me if interested. Okay, I bought both deals... I haven't tried the panini's but according to Yelpers, it's a must try.

My Favorite Deals of the Day - Groupon MOCA's dual membership which includes reciprocal membership to 300 other museums. Also, I Panini Di Ambra is a 5 star yelp place. It is right next door to my favorite coffee house w/free wifi (with purchase) Sabora y Cultura. I go here when my wifi craps out... Another interesting one is the 20 meals for $99 link below.

Frugal Foodies - Many of us have lots of discount vouchers and need someone to share a meal with. Let's create a "clearing house" by members posting restaurants they have vouchers for that they would like to sell, buy or share. CLICK HERE

Upcoming Events - Check out our LA Foodies Calendar HERE­ and our Asian Foodies Calendar HERE­

Daily Deals
Liv­ingSocial.com 20 Low Carb Meals delivered $99
Dealpop.com­ - Tango lessons, S.M.
Groupon.com­ MOCA Dual Membership -50%
BloomSpot.com­ - Fitness Classes
Tippr.com­ - Fitness Classes
SocialBuy.com­ - Atlantic Bar & Grill Hollywood
AtCost.com­
LivingSocial.com I Panini Di Ambra Bakery 5 Stars @ Yelp!
BlackBoardEats.com­ - Angel's
Restaurant.com­ - 9/8/10 - 70% OFF Promo Discount Code = SPORK
Greatworkperks.com­ - $8 off LA County Fair Tix
Goldstar­

LAfoodies.org­
AsianFoodies.info

Okay, that's it for today!

Darrell Lee
Organizer