addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board L.A. Foodies+ Discussion Forum › J.Gold/Zocalo's 'Speakeasy' Cocktail Party~Sat.Oct.9th

J.Gold/Zocalo's 'Speakeasy' Cocktail Party~Sat.Oct.9th

BabyBelle
user 8288792
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 51
i hav an xtra tix for L.A.Union Station-J.Gold/Zocalo's 'Speakeasy' Cocktail Party this Sat.Oct.9th; Let me know if you want tix for~$100; pick up tix in Long Beach area. Pls call (714)396-1769.
Cheeers,
Tifany
(babybelle)
encl.
http://www.zocalopubl...­
Join Jonathan Gold and 213 as they fete Zócalo at the second annual, Jonathan Gold's Union Station Cocktail Party, celebrating the speakeasy style of downtown L.A. with craft cocktails, gourmet fares from the city's finest restaurants, and entertainment.
Jennifer
user 8479192
Redondo Beach, CA
Post #: 3
i hav tix4L.A.Union Station-J.Gold/Zocalo's 'Speakeasy' Cocktail Party this Sat.Oct.9th but might have family visits; Let me know if you want tix4~$100; can pick up tix Wed. nite @Vibiana in downtown L.A (213)622-4949.
Cheeers,
Tifany
(babybelle)
714-396-1769
encl.
http://www.zocalopubl...­
Join Jonathan Gold and 213 as they fete Zócalo at the second annual, Jonathan Gold's Union Station Cocktail Party, celebrating the speakeasy style of downtown L.A. with craft cocktails, gourmet fares from the city's finest restaurants, and entertainment.

Tifany -- I would be interested, but am out of town until late Friday. Can you think of another way to exchange the tickets/money?
Jennifer