Celebrate the Fruits of Our Ocean @ Haley House Bakery Café Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 5:00-7:30PM
Join Boston Collaborative for Food and Fitness, local chefs and our partners in a celebration of the fruits of our ocean at Haley House Bakery Cafe.
Seafood Throwdown: Chef Garrett Gordon of vs. Chef Lee Miller of Haley House Bakery Café
You will get the chance to:
• Watch Haley House Bakery Café chefs prepare delicious seafood dishes
• Discover the seasonality of fresh local seafood available in New England
• Enjoy children’s activities and free tasting*
• Shop at our pop-up local farm stand with urban farmers and specialty food producers
• Enjoy entertainment by Pan United Steel Orchestra
* Limited tastings available. Must register on site on day of event for tasting.
Boston Collaborative for Food and Fitness (BCFF) and its partners have launched Celebrate the Fruits of Our Ocean, a year-long campaign promoting local seafood in the community. The campaign, developed in partnership with Northwest Atlantic Marine Alliance (NAMA), Health Care Without Harm's Healthy Food in Healthcare Program (HCWH), and with support from Boston Children’s Hospital kicked off the summer season at the Boston Public Market on June 26, 2013 and will continue at six other neighborhood farmers markets and and community spaces throughout the summer and fall.
Please LIKE us on our main page, share with friends and family, and check out our other summer events here: