Chris
1DrWho
Group Organizer
Berlin, DE
Post #: 11

Hello Football Lovers,

Id just like a moment of your time to ask each and every one of you about this group, and how we could get things running with regular events etc. Would people be interested in one or two other sports, e.g. say beach volleyball, cricket, frisby added to the group? or should it be exclusively just for Football? Also, would people be interested in trips to see games in other parts of Germany and/or neighbouring countries, a la groundhopping? Any feedback, suggestions would be most welcomed.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Chris,

I think we should move forward with the idea of getting together to play. We could start on a public space (like Tempelhof, which you had suggested once), and eventually rent out a field and play regularly.

Good luck.
Alex
Cedric S.
user 52389052
Berlin, DE
Post #: 2
I'm all for playing more, that's the main reason I joined. There's plenty of places where we could play. I know some for beach-volleyball too.
A former member
The recent events you organised to see Hertha Berlin is very good ( i couldn't make it unfortunately) and will be event better next season. I think we could also simply just meet up to watch some games in a pub, enjoy the game , discuss about football, drink a couple of pints... There re a few exciting games left this season... could a good opportunity to gather before the summer break...
Victor
user 82798622
Berlin, DE
Hi Chris,

I think it should be exclusively for Football.
About the games in other parts of Germany could be fun, if the price is affordable.
I would like this group to have more activities as for example play some football in a little field or something (may be rent a field), that would be fun. The weather is now in our side, donĀ“t you think?
Saludos a todos!