Force-E Divers of South Florida Message Board › diving buddy request.

diving buddy request.

John John P.
McQuay
Delray Beach, FL
Post #: 2
I am interested in meeting a dive buddy to beach dive, to dive at Blue Heron Bridge, off of the boat. I am 42 male, married with 2 kids and I'm Open Water certified, getting ready to do Advanced Open water soon. If you are interested please email me or text me at 561 889 3107. Look forward to meeting you guys. Thanks
Geoff D.
user 60607462
Boca Raton, FL
Post #: 1
I am 48 and recently moved to Florida, and am a new diver. If you're open to diving with someone at my level, I would be interested. I live in Plantation and got my PADI open water certification this August.
Daniel D.
user 97969002
Delray Beach, FL
Post #: 1
I am interested in meeting a dive buddy to beach dive, to dive at Blue Heron Bridge, off of the boat. I am 42 male, married with 2 kids and I'm Open Water certified, getting ready to do Advanced Open water soon. If you are interested please email me or text me at 561 889 3107. Look forward to meeting you guys. Thanks
I'm 53, Advanced Open water, nitrox. (Delray Beach) I'm looking for someone interested in a Sunday morning beach dive possibly Pompano, or Lauderdale. I'm trying my hand at photography so would love any chance to get in the water!
John John P.
McQuay
Delray Beach, FL
Post #: 4
Just let me know when you want to go diving. We can arrange it whenever it is convenient for both of us. thanks.
John John P.
McQuay
Delray Beach, FL
Post #: 5
my number is 561 889 3107, my name is john. take care.
William "YO-YO" M.
imaginationicon
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post #: 6
My name is YOYO, I am just getting back from Key West with two degrees in Dive Business and Technology, and Professional Research Diving. I am a Divemaster, Nitrox, Gas Blender, Recompression Chamber operator and a whole lot more. I dive with many levels of divers. Boat, night, shore, wreck, drift, and more. I need a ride as Key West it wasn't essential. I live on University and McNabb, and ready to get wet almost all of the time. I also do underwater filming with a GoPro. I have all my own equip, but the tanks. Let me know.
954-617-5517 YOYO, read my bio.
John John P.
McQuay
Delray Beach, FL
Post #: 6
I'm ready to dive. Let's keep in touch.