addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Forest Hills Book Group Message Board › questions posted for The Magicians

questions posted for The Magicians

Karen D
Karenblossom
Group Organizer
Woodside, NY
Hi folks, if you're getting this message, it means you're signed up for our discussion Wednesday at Pasta del Giorno. If your plans have changed, please change your RSVP on the web site.

I've just posted the questions (busy month but I finally had a chance to do them); you can find them at http://www.meetup.com/Forest-Hills-Book-Group/files/­.

As usual, I will be collecting $1 from each member to cover the cost of the meetup web site. The restaurant will break the bill down into groups of four or five, but it would be helpful to bring smaller bills -- just makes it easier/faster to settle the bill.

Looking for book ideas for 2013 -- please send me your ideas! Restaurant suggestions welcome too.

Karen