addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Forest Hills Book Group Message Board › Yiddish Policemen's Union questions posted

Yiddish Policemen's Union questions posted

Karen D
Karenblossom
Group Organizer
Woodside, NY
Hello book groupies,

I just added our discussion questions for The Yiddish Policemen’s Union to the web site; look under

http://www.meetup.com/Forest-Hills-Book-Group/files/­

See you all at the Georgia Diner next Wednesday. A few reminders:

1)      If you can have small bills on hand, it will help settle the bills more quickly. While the Georgia Diner will not give us separate checks, each table of six or seven people will have its own check. Everyone is responsible for tax and tip on their own food/drink order (which should be roughly 25 percent of the value or your order, 8.75 percent tax and about 16 percent tip).

2)      If your plans change, please update your RSVP status on the website. It’s important that I know (and can tell the restaurant) how many people to expect.

3)      As usual, I will be collecting $1 from everyone towards the cost of running the meetup site.

Let me know if you have questions. Our March book will be The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern and I’ll be posting a poll for the April book within the next week.

Karen