To introduce potential traders to the FOREX market so they understand how it operates, why it might be better to be in this market with their $$ vs. other markets and why we believe it is the safest market.
To provide reliable data on getting trained as a FOREX trader from professional traders making their living from trading for more than a couple of years. To learn the best way to access this market with little or no financial risk. To provide new traders with a local community of other traders, additional meeting options and the stability that they have help and support when they need it.
Anyone is welcome, but this Meetup would be best for those looking for DAY trading strategies opposed to SWING or POSITION, as they want to limit their exposure, draw-down and overall risk in the market while not sacrificing their potential gain should join.
Although we cater to NEW traders looking to find out about the FOREX market, we are ourselves advanced traders and so hope to meet savvy FOREX traders and share with them our successful actions. This is a Meet-up group you can bring a friend to, who knows little about FOREX and they won't get overwhelmed or go to sleep, but where you also - if you are a more experienced trader - will also learn!
There is no way one can possibly learn how to trade the FOREX competently by coming to a MEETUP once in awhile or merely listening or speaking with FOREX traders - even if those trader have been trading successfully for years. That would be like going to a MEETUP of brain surgeons and thinking one would learn how to do brain surgery! So, at our Meet-up you will also be shown a Beginner thru Advanced training program which includes live, on-line Intermediate and Advanced trading rooms, where you watch real trades being called, the execution and result right in front of you.
So THIS Meet-up is a:
FREE Introductory FOREX presentation with the Meet-up Agenda:
1. FOREX defined/relationship to the other markets (NYSE, Futures, Options, etc.)
2. Why choose FOREX vs. other markets – risk vs. advantages & rewards
3. How to get effectively trained to trade this market without breaking the bank,
so you achieve competency before risking your money in this market.
4. What NOT to do in order to protect yourself as a beginner, learning or starting FOREX trading.
5. What TO do to incease the probability of being a successful trader BEFORE ever taking a trade.
6. What must be addressed to be a profitable FOREX trader over and above your actual technical training (education in the FOREX market). There are FIVE musts!
7. Who we recommend as a broker right now and why (after going through many brokers). Find out why THIS broker is the best broker for the FOREX market!
8. Who makes it in this market, why and the exact step by step solution to be applied.
9. The biggest pitfall of FOREX training; how to avoid it entirely.
You will leave this MEETUP with materials of value in your hands, even if you have no interest in the FOREX training we offer.