Why isn’t anyone commenting on my blog? Is this thing even on? What should I write about? I know I only post every three months or so, but why isn’t anyone visiting my site to see what’s new?
Keeping an updated, interesting business blog can be frustrating, ball-breaking, time-wasting, energy-sucking, lifeforce-draining…you get the picture. But it doesn’t have to be that way. In this two-part series, led by local writer and editor Molly McCowan, of Inkbot Editing, we will go over some of the reasons why your blog probably sucks – and how to make it a hell of a lot better.
What we’ll be covering specifically:
- Do you really need a business blog?
- If so, should you be writing it?
- What is content marketing? Why does it matter?
- The three Cardinal rules of blogging
- How to find the right frequency to post
- How to research your audience
- How to keep your audience’s attention
The cost for this meetup is $5 (payments in advance, please).
Feel free to submit your own ideas for future topics and let me know if you have any questions!