Spreadsheets. Love them or hate them, damn they can be sexy sometimes.
Content calendars are absolutely essential for keeping your sanity while managing your business blog. They form a one-stop shop for scheduling, brainstorming, and otherwise planning out your blog’s future posts. You can assign writers to posts, manage who will actually put them up on the site and when, and map out content so that you don’t end up repeating yourself.
In the second segment of this two-part series on business blogging, local writer and editor Molly McCowan, of Inkbot Editing, will give you an insider’s look at creating a content calendar that you’ll actually use.
What we’ll be covering specifically:
- What is content marketing? Why does it matter?
- How a content calendar gets rid of blog-related headaches
- How to set up a spreadsheet that will work for you
- Tips and tricks for brainstorming blog content
- Examples of content calendars for different types of businesses
The cost for this meetup is $5 (payments in advance, please).
Feel free to submit your own ideas for future topics and let me know if you have any questions!