addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Fort Lewis-McChord Airsoft Group Message Board General Discussion › Call Signs

Call Signs

Closed to new replies

Gemlee
Gemlee
Group Organizer
Lakewood, WA
Post #: 213
Gentlemen,

ALL MEMBERS of this Meetup Group have been assigned a Call Sign (i.e. Gemlee, Grim Reaper, Ghost, etc.) It is imperative that you use your Call Sign when initially registering with this Meetup group and during the on-site event registration. We file your records in accordance to the Call Sign you register with. Please use it. Operator arm band w/ unit and number designation, further allow us to profile you. We are building a culture within this Meetup Group in which Call Sign (just like in the Cyberworld, game user ID ) is associated to what you represent ie. Boulder = one of the best sniper in Airsoft. Also, when picking a Call Sign, try to keep it clean and professional. Two syllables is ideal i.e. Rambo, Black Sheep, etc. Remember that if you use an identical Call Sign with other members in this group, your Call Sign will will be followed with a numerical designation i.e. Ghost02, Viper01.