Welcome to the Fort Worth Ghost Meetup Group
Membership is open to those interested in the paranormal, including ghost hunting, UFO's, psychic abilities, past-life, etc.
This is an informal gathering of investigative groups, as well as individuals who share a passion for the paranormal. We meet on random Saturdays of the month at various locations in the Ft. Worth area to discuss a variety of topics. See "Events" for more information.
As this is an informal gathering, we do not guarantee that every meetup will have an activity following the meeting, nor do we guarantee that we will always have guest speakers. Sometimes we just gather to meet the new members, share information, pictures, stories, EVP's and try to educate each other on new ideas/equipment/etc. in the paranormal field.
We encourage you to RSVP, and make an attempt to attend a meetup. Our monthly meetups are a great avenue to socialize with fellow members of the group, and just have a great time!!!!!
A few guidelines to remember are:
1. If you RSVP "Going" for an event BE THERE! I can't stress this enough, it takes a lot of time and effort to run the meetup, when people RSVP "Going" and only half or less show up, it's a major inconvenience for the organizer and the venue. We are going to start a strict TWO STRIKES you will be warned policy. After the warning, and you do not show up for the next meetup you RSVP "Going" to, you WILL be removed from the site. If you RSVP "Going" to a meetup and see that you are not going to be able to attend, then you MUST change your RSVP to "Not Going" no later than 2 hours prior to the meetup so that I can inform the venue of changes in head count for seating. Also, if the RSVP count is under 8 people attending, we have the right to cancel the scheduled meetup.
2. You CAN NOT use the Ft. Worth Ghost Group name to gain access into areas and/or places for your personal gain. The only people allowed to use this name to gain access into any areas are the Organizer or Assistant Organizers to benefit the group as a whole. Any member caught doing this will be permanently banned from the group.
3. Because the Fort Worth Ghost Group has an open membership policy, it is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any of the actions of its members.
4. It is mandatory that you check into the site once per month to keep yourself as an active member of the group. If you show as an inactive member for 3 or more months, you will risk being removed from the group. If you are on the mailing list, and this is your only contact with the group, it does not count you as, nor does it make you, an active member.
5. This membership is usually free, unless we are going to have a guest speaker, then we will ask for a $1.00 donation from each member attending to help pay for the guests meal or if we are going on a field trip, at which it is the amount the venue will be charging each member, but donations are appreciated. Any donations you make help to contribute to the monthly cost that the organizer pays for your privilege to have this meetup group account.
6. Please be courteous to other members and treat everyone as equals.
7. No bashing, or bad mouthing of other members will be tolerated.
8. If you’re a minor and interested in attending an event, please bring a parent or guardian with you.
9. This meetup group is not, in anyway, a dating service. Please do not treat it as such.
10. Feel free to post topics, or start a discussion on the message board (Please keep it related to the paranormal, or meetup events)
11. No drugs, we have a strict no tolerance policy, if you are caught using drugs, by any member of this group you will be kicked out.
12. It is your responsibility to keep your email current on the site. If we receive bounced mail notice from your email account on 5 or more occasions, you will be considered as an inactive member and will be removed from the list.