Fort Worth Over 50 Social Group Message Board › Leadership Opportunity

Leadership Opportunity

A former member
Dear Group,

Because of changes in my work and personal schedule, I am going to step down as organizer of this group. My work schedule has increased and I have taken on some other obligations as well and it's just more than I can handle. I will remain as a member but am no longer able to be the organizer.

I hope that one of you will be able to take over as organizer and I will be happy to help answer any questions, etc., but it's pretty self-explanatory.

I have paid the membership dues through mid June and never did get organized to ask for help with that. I suggest that whoever takes over should set up a way to have the members contribute for the dues. I paid 19.95 for a one month. It is cheaper per month if you pay for more months at a time, which is what I did in January.

I'm sorry I'm flaking out on you but I can't do a good job at this with all the other obligations I have right now.

Please let me know if you are willing to take over. It's not a lot of work but - too much for my needs right now.

Thanks,

Cindy
Murlene
user 3484115
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 5
I'm sorry to hear that Cindy, but understand. I've only been to one meeting but enjoyed it very much. I am an organizer and will be happy continue if others want to continue.
I will need to collect money for the fee. I could do that at the meetings. I guess we have to see who else is interested. Thanks for your work in putting it together and best of luck to you. Murlene
ronnie g.
user 12150369
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 1
I would like to see some sort of group continue on in this age range. I have tried to start up a group on facebook that would be free. It's called Tarrant County Senior Singles. I think we should set up a time and place to meet and would be happy to contribute if you want to continue this group Murlene. Would love to meet seniors interested in getting out and doing things...travel or whatever.