Fort Worth Over 50 Social Group Message Board › Fluent Spanish Speakers?

Fluent Spanish Speakers?

Steve F.
user 8296547
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 1
Hi everyone, I'm looking to retire in a couple of years to South America (currently looking at Uruguay and Ecuador), but don't speak any Spanish worth mentioning. I've bought a Rosetta Stone course, but would like to get together with fluent, but patient Spanish speakers and others at my level of fluency to practice conversational Spanish. I live in East Fort Worth - Meadowbrook area - but have recently moved here from North Forth Worth, so don't know anyone around here yet.

Any takers?
Rebeka R.
user 12128187
Bedford, TX
Post #: 1
Hola Yo me llamo Rebeka. I am Mexican and fluent in Spanish. Have you had any more answer's to your ad. There is a group that meets at Zorro's Restaurant on Thursday's at 6: pm. It is located at the North East Mall area just south of the Dillard's entrance. That would be a nice place to meet. Email me back if your interested. Adios
Steve F.
user 8296547
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 2
Hi Rebeka. I'll try to get up there one Thursday, it sounds great. The only problem is that I tend to work long hours, so may not make it by 6:00. I'll definitely try for next Thursday. Thanks so much for replying.