November 15, 2012 · 6:00 PM
**Please note that we promote these events in a variety of ways so the number of RSVPs on meetup will note give you an accurate count.
Join us on Thurs, Nov. 15th for Happy Hour, as we stop at Mixtura Peruvian Fusion Cuisine in Coral Gables. This hip, new addition to the Gables is housed in the former La Cofradia location and has received rave reviews since opening back in July. The menu features familiar Peruvian staples combined with fusion dishes highlighting the flavors of Japan and Spain (think -- Peruvian sushi rolls), making for an innovative and adventurous menu.
Come by yourself or grab some friends, as you're sure to enjoy your evening out filled with drinks, great food and new connections.
Cost for this event is $10 in advance or $15 at the door. This includes one drink (to be determined) and a selection of complimentary hors d'oeuvres. Tickets to this event must be purchased through Savor Tonight -- Please bring a copy of your receipt (printed out or have it available on your phone)
**Please remember you must purchase your ticket in order to reserve you spot. An RSVP on meetup is not sufficient.
Menu of apps --
- Causa con pollo (potatoes filled with chicken)
- Ceviche al aji amarillo (Peruvian ceviche with aji amarillo peppers)
- Ceviche Chipotle (fish on chipotle sauce with lime juice, onion, cilantro and cancha corn)
- Yucas a la huancaina (Yuca with Peruvian cheese sauce)
- Anticuchito de Pollo (Grilled Chicken Skewers with Peruvian huacatay sauce and golden rustic potatoes)
- Ceviche Frito (fried ceviche)