The world has changed in many ways recently. It is easy to see danger everywhere. We will demonstrate several scenarios that could disrupt your life and why being prepared is a good thing. (Hint, not every disaster involves doomsday or zombies).
Preppers are optimists, forget everything you've seen on TV. We prepare as a secondary hobby to actual living. We aren't here to scare you, we understand that this can be overwhelming and the last thing you need is more pressure.
PREP’s Pathway to Preparedness Series will cover 3 of the foundational concepts for preparedness:
1. Prepping Your Pantry: Food Storage,
2. Water Purification: A Critical Skill, and
3. Bug Out Bags: A Skill Based Approach.
***For students who register for all 3 classes, you’ll receive 16 free bonus gifts, a $35 value:
• (5) - 1 gallon industrial grade mylar bags with oxygen absorbers
• (10) - Emergency drinking water packets
• (1) - Pathfinder School Firestarter Kit
Total course cost: $135
Classes can also be purchased individually for $45 each.
10am – 12:30pm – Prepping Your Pantry: Food Storage Planning
1:30pm – 3:30pm – Water Purification: A Critical Skill
4pm – 6pm – Bug Out Bags: A Skill Based Approach
Register and see class descriptions at www.readygoprep.com, or email [masked] with any questions or concerns.