Founders Central UK Message Board › A message about co-founding opportunities; also, the Red Lion pub on Monday

A message about co-founding opportunities; also, the Red Lion pub on Monday

steven
user 23512941
San Francisco, CA
Hi Everyone,

A member of our group (Jay Shah) is eagerly looking for co-founders for his project.  He needs technically-skilled developers, so if you could do that, read his message, below.

Also, this is a reminder that we're meeting at the Red Lion Pub at 8:00 on Monday (tomorrow).  Hope to see you there!  Push yourself.

S. Danny Brown

"I'm Jay Shah of Sofmor (sofmor.com) and I'm looking for 2 technical co-founders to join me in creating a social learning platform. I think there could be some members of FoundersCentral who could be potential co-founders.

Sofmor is an innovative and exciting startup in the education sector and we’re looking for 2 Co-founders to join our team. We're after a Back-End Developer (PHP, Python or Ruby) and a Front-End Developer to take the technical lead in the venture.

Sofmor is a platform (to be!) combining the best of a Learning Management System and social networking to elevate and enrich the learning experience of students worldwide. Sofmor empowers students to utilize the knowledge and insights of the people around them by enabling them to connect, collaborate and share with fellow students so they excel in their academic and professional life. There are many additional features and concepts we’re going to add in due course but for the moment we’re focused on building the MVP. We’ve validated the idea and developed a rock solid business model, now we’re here to disrupt the status quo and building the incredible team to do it.

If you're interested or know someone who would be, you can find out more about the technical requirements and apply via sofmor.com "