addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Founding Moms' Exchange: San Francisco! Message Board › One More Time: Help Us Get You to the Next Founding Mom's Exchange - San Fra

One More Time: Help Us Get You to the Next Founding Mom's Exchange - San Francisco!

Stephanie S.
stef-organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi Again Ladies,

I promise this is the last time I will bother you about this, but I wanted to send out one last reminder and also give new members an opportunity to weigh in. Once again, we're doing a very brief survey (4 questions) that we hope will help get more Moms' to the next meetup. If you haven't done so already, please take a few minutes to fill it out by tomorrow, Wednesday September 28th.

http://www.surveymonk...­

Thanks muchly in advance,

Stef (The Founding Mom's Exchange SF Organizer)