The Founding Moms' Exchange: Chicago/Oak Park! Message Board › Five Local Opportunities

Five Local Opportunities

Jill Salzman, Foun...
user 11993620
Group Organizer
Oak Park, IL
Hey all,

Local opportunities galore this week:

1. Sign up for these exclusive workshops happening in the Fall.  All classes happen at Enerspace in Chicago, and all are limited to 15 attendees, so grab a seat:

Becoming An Expert In Your Field:  Tuesday, September 18 at 10A – 12P or 6P – 8P

The Itty Bitty Basics of Twitter:  Thursday, September 20 from 10A – 12P

Pocketbook-Friendly Publicity: Free PR For Your Business:  Tuesday, October 23 from 10A – 12P or 6P – 8P

2. On Thursday, June 14 from 6-9 PM, Open Books will be hosting a Literacy Olympics.  Food, drinks, medals and up to $15,000 in prize money.  Check it out here.

3. My stylist can now be your stylist. Wanna make a wardrobe change?  Suze Solari's wardrobe consulting business helps working moms get dressed with style and ease.  She'll help you identify what's working, what's needed, and how to extend your clothing investment. Check out her site and sign up for her beautiful newsletter.  Better yet, get a 15% discount on a 2-hour closet consult when you mention The Founding Moms to her. Email her at suzesolari@me.com.

4. The rad @Midwest Social Media Conference happens on Thursday, June 21 in Normal, IL -- and you're invited!  I have one free voucher to give away.  If you post on our Facebook page why you want to go, a winner will be chosen at random to receive a $149 ticket for free.

5.  If you hadn't heard, there are 2 swell new meetups happening near you.  Michele Golden's Reinvention Network takes place in Oak Park and helps moms become what they *really* want to be when they grow up.  And in Chicago, Friends of Ricki (Ricki Lake, that is) is meeting in Chicago here.

Have a great week!

Jill