The Founding Moms' Exchange: Chicago/Oak Park! Message Board › Seven Smashing Opportunities
|Jill Salzman, Foun...||
Oak Park, IL
So many things going on this month, let's get right to it:
1. The Founding Moms Community has several upcoming webinars (with interactive Q&A):
Lightspan Digital's Mana Ionescu on 10/18- Social Media: Your Most Burning Questions Answered
Anchor Advisors' Brad Farris on 10/23 - Finding Your Ideal Clients Who Will Pay You What You're Worth
Brand New's Michele Golden on 10/25 - Quick Q's To Ask About Your Brand
Sterling Place's Elizabeth Crowell on 10/30 – Think Big, Start Small - Launching & Financing Your Own Business
2. Deadline to apply for The Chicago Digital Startup Initiative (to get yoruself $20K in Grant Funding) ends October 16. If you're in digital marketing or advertising, apply here.
3. Technori Pitch is a monthly showcase of the city's most innovative companies. The next one is October 30 at 6:30 and you can support women-led Parsec.co as they pitch! Sign up here.
4. Wanna sponsor TEDxNaperville happening November 9? Partner with this amazing, local conference and be featured in front of over 350 attendees. Submit your biz here.
5. If you want to be featured in The Wednesday Journal's Women in Business section October 24 -- with an ad and 300-word story about your biz -- distribution will be to 44,000 homes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be included.
6. The Co-Founders Wanted Meetup is happening at 1871 on Tuesday, Oct 16. There are already 95 people attending. Need a co-founder? RSVP here.
7. Gia Claire created a GLOW (Gratitude, Love, Oneness, Worth) workshop for anyone who wants to become a more deliberate creator of their life and live without fear. Her next workshop is October 14; read more & RSVP here.
See you soon!