The Fox Valley Dog Walking Club Message Board › NO MORE HOMELESS PETS Conference

NO MORE HOMELESS PETS Conference

Lindette
user 9214034
Crystal Lake, IL
Post #: 131
I just received this notification of the next 'NO MORE HOMELESS PETS' conference in JACKSONVILLE, FL. THIS YR. Is anyone from this group going?

Just about all – 98% – of last year’s No More Homeless Pets Conference attendees would recommend the experience to others:

“I love the info-sharing amongst the animal welfare agencies across the country. So nice to be on the same page with so many people!”
“I appreciated that speakers were actually doing the work, not just talking theory.”
“Very positive and upbeat.”
“A wealth of information available for all aspects of rescue.”
“Presenters were exceptional.”

With the addition of two new tracks, a host of new speakers, and presentations on the latest and most successful approaches in sheltering and animal welfare, the animals in your community just can’t afford for you to miss this conference.

Register today for Best Friends Animal Society’s
2013 No More Homeless Pets Conference
October 10-13 in Jacksonville, Florida.

Register now!

This unforgettable weekend brings together nationally-recognized experts from all around the country on animal care, animal advocacy, nonprofit marketing and fundraising, and building no-kill communities. Bring their knowledge home to your community – and meet like-minded people along the way!

What would it be like to go? Catch a glimpse of the conference experience right here.

Register today and get the early bird rate of just $275 (or $325 after September 4). For all the details, please go to conference.bestfriends.org.

We hope to see you there. Together, we can Save Them All™.
Best Wishes

P.S. Forward to a friend, and when three or more people sign up at the same time, you get a 10% discount. (Discounts cannot be combined.)