addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Fox Valley Dog Walking Club Message Board › Recommendations for Parks, Forest Preserves and Recreational Areas

Recommendations for Parks, Forest Preserves and Recreational Areas

Nancy M.
nvmoss13
Elgin, IL
Hi Everyone,
Please let me know your recommendations for parks, forest preserves and recreational areas to schedule future walks in the Fox River Valley.  Please also let me know the best time of day to visit the recommended areas.  For instance, the James O. Breen Park is best to visit early morning on a weekend.  If you are interested in hosting a walk at your favorite location, please let me know your preferred location, two possible dates and times for the calendar schedule.
Thanks.
Nancy