The Fox Valley Dog Walking Club Message Board › Resigning as Organizer

Resigning as Organizer

Amy C.
user 12858416
Aurora, IL
I am no longer able to be the organizer of the Fox Valley Dog Walking Club. If anyone in the group wants to be the organizer please send me an email in the next week. The commitment to be an organizer is for $72 every six months.
Regards,
Amy, Andy, Dunkel & Guinness
Kathy K.
user 14396818
Montgomery, IL
Post #: 3
Hi Amy & Andy,

Are you referring to organizer for this Meetup group? If so, why not move everyone who is interested over to the Facebook page that is already established. It would not cost anything and maybe we can still get some monthly interest generated over there as to future meetups based on everyone's location. Let me know. Thanks Kathy
Nancy M.
nvmoss13
Elgin, IL
Post #: 10
Since people seemed interested in using Facebook to organize future events, I created a group in Facebook. The name of the group is The Fox Valley Dog Walking Club. Here is the link: https://www.facebook....­

Please let me know if you would to be sent an email invitation to join the group. I will add the four upcoming events to the group. If you would like to schedule an event, let me know and I can add you an ad administrator.
Mona
user 92251222
Geneva, IL
Post #: 2
I am just now seeing this post. I think the Facebook page is a good option!